Heritage experts have drawn parallels between the vandalism of historical monuments and the recent xenophobic attacks, saying both were symptoms of underlying frustrations fuelled by poverty, slow transformation and unemployment.
Statues and foreigners
- China, Russia to Hold First-ever Joint Mediterranean Naval Exercise
- GMO Marijuana HOAX: Did Monsanto Really Just Get A Patent For GMO Marijuana? (Video)
- Police Ordered To Stand Down & Let The Baltimore Riots Rage Out Of Control
- Hillary Clinton Bombshell Allegations Over Death of Her Lover! Larry Nichols Exclusive!
- The Yellowstone Volcano has just Become the World’s Largest Ticking Bomb !!!
- Prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens
- Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours!
- Antichrist Candidate to Cut Covenant With Israel?
- Zimbabwe Workers Struggling to Survive
- Statues and foreigners loathed alike in South Africa
- Khama dresses down Mugabe
- Stop hiring Zimbabweans, Botswana farmers told
- Australia apartheid: Secret war on Aborigines prompts global May Day protests
- COSATU on crisis of migration, xenophobia and the dehumanisation of the African people
- Citizen Africa Party exposes the Jews behind dictator Mugabe
- Senior rabbi warns against Putin’s ouster
- Immigrants vow to go back to SA
- Rice: Obama Administration Firm on Two-State Israeli-Palestinian Solution
- US Mulls More Funding for Kurds Fighting IS Group
- Hwange power station shut down, power cuts to worsen
- Mnangagwa decries GMB rot
- Cops seize truckload of anti-Zuma posters
- NGO slams Zanu PF’s continued politicisation of food relief
- Video: Kalangas are uneducated criminals – Mugabe
- It’s over to you, Mujuru, Tsvangirai
- Trio jailed for stealing from Mugabe
- Sadc grills Mugabe
- Prof Ncube tears into in-law Zuma
- Industrialisation gets Sadc nod
- Airzim fraud: Perm sec in court