ZIMBABWE VOWS TO DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH PROTESTERS
Harare – Zimbabwean police will be out “in full force” to
deal with a planned national strike on Wednesday, Home Affairs Minister Ignatius Chombo said, hours after a Baptist preacher who leads a protest movement was arrested.:http://www.johnnyf.co.za/2016/07/13/zimbabwe-vows-police-will-be-in-full-force-to-deal-with-strike-today/
- Zimbabwean Pastor Evan Mawarire is being charged
- ‘Sponsored elements’ behind Zim protests – ANC
- SA’s future? A blindfolded government = Zimbabwe’s lost generation
- Zimbabweans cannot help themselves by destabilising the country: Mantashe
- Zimbabwe vows police will be in ‘full force’ to deal with strike today
- After Dallas, How Can We Quench the Fires of Racism and Violence?
- Letter to the editor – Evil dictator Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire publicly executed 6 of his Ministers at a football stadium
- Five Girls Rescued From Trafficking!
- Videos: Zim on the edge as Harare burns
- Digging for the missing $15 billion of diamond revenue in Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe police battle rioters protesting against ‘harassment’
- Zimbabwe pastor Evan Mawarire ‘charged with inciting violence’
- Trump wants to halt all Muslims from entering the country. Do you agree?
- Zimbabwe poem
- SABC ordered to reverse its censorship policy
- The most expensive holiday destinations in South Africa
- ‘Now we are waking up’: #ThisFlag seeks international help
- Makandiwa warns Mugabe of more protests to come
- Town clerk sued $20 000 for sexual harassment